Are you interested in working for a company that modeled their environment and culture after Google? Stop searching – We may have the opportunity for you!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the country, has partnered with an innovative Columbus client to fill their ServiceNow developer position. The incumbent will administer, develop, document, and provide technical support on the ServiceNow platform. S/he will design and deliver technical solutions on a range of varying projects, and ideally be at the senior level with over ten years of total related experience.
- 3 years’ experience in supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or
development of the ServiceNow tool
· ServiceNow Experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work,
technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to
develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core
applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalog
· Experience with working or developing in any one of the following programming languages:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
· Must possess good leadership skills and can drive the team members to achieve the goals
· Ideal candidate must be self-motivated and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
· Candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment
· B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent preferred
· Understanding of Configuration Management as it relates to ITIL
· Jira configuration/administration experience a plus
· Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
· Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
· Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
· Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
Typically requires 10 to 14 years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Minimum Requirements: Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or Associates Degree with 2 years IT Software Developer related experience or High School Diploma/GED with 4 years IT Software Developer experience.
Experience: 8+ years IT Software Developer experience (in addition to any experience identified above). Technical knowledge usually acquired from an educational institution or through equivalent work experience.