Premium Food company needs a Controls Engineer to add to their team.
Why work here?:
- Established well-known company known for quality food products!
- Full manufacturing processing taking raw ingredients to wrapped and packaged products!
- Learn many types of processes and room for growth!
- Excellent benefits with low out-of-pocket healthcare premiums!
- 401k matching – 6% dollar for dollar and starts immediately!
- NO TRAVEL!
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years hands on experience in PLC programming, installing industrial equipment, troubleshooting PLC based systems preferably Allen-Bradley or Siemens PLC’s
- Experience with Root Cause Analysis
- Wonderware experience
- Experience with PLC’s, HMI’s, servo-motors, and VFD’s
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to effectively work in a Union environment
- First year of employment will be focused on troubleshooting and process improvement
- Second year will add more design, programming and project-based work