Great opportunity to work for a company that is growing and has a product that is cutting edge in the industry. Enjoy working out of your home office supporting customers on the east coast. The Field Service Engineer carries out the activities for all the start-up, commissioning, troubleshooting, and repair of the products sold by the company. The Field Service Engineer will also be responsible for accurate reporting of the site issues and possible corrective actions.
• Answer customer inquiries on technical issues;
• Visit the customers’ site to complete service tasks and troubleshoot the equipment
• Carry out the work as described in the Service Request, and ensuring job completion before leaving the site;
• Identify the issues on site and proposing the proper corrective actions;
• Prepare and submit the field service reports, including the expenses;
• Provide information about the product on site, as requested by various departments;
• Support Start-up Manager for the start-up planning and implementation;
• Support Quality Manager by providing the information about the product on the site as requested;
•BS or AS Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Control Engineering;
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
• In-depth experience with VFD, PLC, and Wastewater treatment facility is an asset; strong PLC troubleshooting experience, no need to build PLC from scratch but a good knowledge .
• Good computer knowledge (Word, Excel, and computerized accounting systems);
• Ability to travel up to 80% within the western or eastern region of US
• Willingness to work outside in a wide range of weather conditions for limited periods of time;
• Analytical ability, strong communication skills, team player and interpersonal relations;
• Organized and able to execute accurate and timely follow ups.