Nonprofit, philanthropy, and social enterprise leaders require unique skills and they should be visionary leaders who are agile, strategic, and deeply passionate. We have experienced search professionals that understand search solutions that align with the organizations mission and strategy. We use state of the art technology to conduct our deep screening, interviewing and vetting process. Our process, while in-depth, allows our clients to have interested and qualified candidates much sooner than traditional search firms that have longer search completion timelines. In addition, we provide detailed information on each candidate including an in-depth assessment to ensure the candidates we present the best talent that meets and exceed our clients expectations to fulfill their mission and culture.
Our firm has been placing senior level executives for nearly 60 years. We can help you:
- Identify, define and develop successful position profiles for leadership roles
- Identify, vet and interview possible internal successors
- Conduct external search process to recruit a slate of qualified candidates that meet and exceed the requirements
- Negotiate, close the candidate on joining your organization and determine barriers for them to accept the offer
- Assist your organization with the on boarding process