About the Company
Located in the heart of downtown LA with transportation readily available (via Metro, we are only a few minutes away). Proximity to LA Live and many trendy options for meals and entertainmentall within walking distance from our office.
We are not your typical medical treatment organization. We are a progressive game changer and we can prove it! We are working to redefine treatments for degenerative joint disorders… Our board-certified physicians have dedicated their careers to researching and developing the latest non-surgical techniques for treating knee and joint pain.
We have a reputation for providing exceptional personalized care with a true commitment to excellence. We are dedicated in our willingness to provide the standard for non-surgical solutions to joint conditions.
We not only take care of our patients but treat each other with respect by displaying our commitment to teamwork!
As Office Manager, you would manage the daily operations of the office and collaborate with staff, patients and management personnel.
Typical Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage the staffing of the practice
• Setting Practice goals to drive the business
• Working with Marketing team to increase perspective patients
• Budget management for office
• Oversee computerized time clock, payroll and HR management system
• Delegate responsibilities and manage staffing hours to control overtime
• Organize regular office meetings and set agendas
• Manage the daily operations of the practice
• Maintain excellent patient service and care
• Ensure proper documentation of all daily statistics
• Maintain vendor relationships
• Develop processes and procedures for the operation of the practice
• Manage procedural issues and handle emergency situations as they arise
• Construct and maintain a consistent inventory system
• Manage the inventory of supplies
• Pay close attention to detail
• Maintain a safe and effective environment
• Effectively communicate with patients, co-workers, and vendors
• Remain calm and exhibit tact in stressful situations
• Broad knowledge in the healthcare field and infection control policies
• Experience in Electronic Medical Records preferred
• Excellent skills in patient interactions and customer service
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills with ability to handle many assignments simultaneously
• Demonstrated ability to maintain patient confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines
• Degree or equivalent experience: Bachelors degree in Business or Healthcare Administration preferred
• Years of experience: 3+ years experience in a physician practice preferred
• 1-2 years of management experience preferred
Upon completion of the 90-day Introductory Period, all full-time employees are eligible for the following:
• Individual health insurance (some plans covered 100% by the company)
• PPO, HSA and FSA plans available
• Optional Dental and Vision
• Paid Time Off
• Incentive PTO paid
• Sick Time
• Double Birthday pay, on your birthday
• Paid Community Service Time
• Company Paid Individual Life Insurance
• Company Paid Individual Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Legal program
• Pet Discount Program
• 401k, eligible to enroll after one year of service
We take pride in setting our employees up for success! As a new employee, we get started on day one with New Employee Orientation and role specific training. Our goal is to ensure all new employees get the same consistent message and feel welcome!