Why should you work with Sanford Rose Associates ® – Burnett Group?
In a nutshell, our competitive advantages are:
- Experienced Search Consultants . . . Sanford Rose Associates® office Owners have on average over 20 years of experience in their industries providing a true understanding of what clients need. Most Sanford Rose Associates® Owners have been both executive search consultants and hiring managers, a role in which they used the services of executive search firms.
- Specialization . . . Sanford Rose Associates® Owners, search consultants and recruiters specialize in specific industry niches, functional areas, and/or geographies.
- “Right-sized” . . . With offices worldwide in the Sanford Rose Associates®network, we have the buying power, leverage and clout to provide our clients with access to the latest tools/technologies and yet each office is independently owned allowing the search process to be tailored to each client’s needs. Our moderate size also ensures that we have limited “off limits restrictions”, which means that we have access to large target candidate populations.
- Client-centric . . . Since each office is locally owned and managed, they can be more responsive to your needs and requirements.
- Global Reach . . . With worldwide offices in the Sanford Rose Associates®network worldwide, we have contacts and networks that reach to all corners of the world. Our world is truly “flat” and we are in a global “hunt for talent”.
- Proven Track Record . . . Sanford Rose Associates® has been in business since 1959 demonstrating true staying power and the ability to generate repeat business. Over the past 50 years Sanford Rose Associates® offices have partnered with clients to fill over 100,000 positions or as our slogan indicates . . . “finding people who make a difference® ”.
- Defined Process . . . The proprietary Sanford Rose Associates Dimensional Search® process creates a unique profile that matches a candidate’s personal skill level to position requirements, past experience to future expectations and management style to corporate culture.