The candidates below are employed but may have an interest in a “confidential meeting” depending on your opportunity. Please call 860.955.0994 to find out their location since candidate identity must be kept confidential.
VP of Managed Care
This candidate is responsible for 42 Skilled Nursing Facilities, 5 Home Healthcare agencies, and 27 Hospice agencies in 10 states for the second largest and arguably the most respected post-acute provider in the country:
- Managed the United Healthcare national relationship including rollout and maintenance of the Optum Institutional Special Needs Plan in 8 buildings which increased overall Health Plan utilization by more than 20%
- Conducted complex contract language reviews and recommended appropriate changes to limit provider risk
- Negotiated and renegotiated high volume contract terms and rates that directly impacted PPD and contribution margin increasing the attractiveness of Managed Care from Operations’ perspective
- Responsible for contracting and training on all duals demonstrations, Managed Medicaid, and long term care plans across the his division
- Developed systems to track case management performance on appropriately managing negotiated payment models to maximize financial opportunity
- Expert in creative contracting including P4P, corridor, blended, flat, multi-year, auto escalator, and COLA driven models.
VP of Therapy
This candidate is a licensed Physical Therapist by background with 20 years experience as a clinician and operator. He is currently in the role of a Senior Area Director and is responsible for clinical operations in 11 states with 180 contracts (SNF, ALF, ILF, home health agencies and out patient centers).
- Has grown through customer service and patient excellence business development and expanded areas by over 100% in a 1 year period.
- Led an area of over $50 millions dollars in revenue and an average of 23.5% GM.
- Recipient of multiple awards over the last 5 years including the top award of Presidents excellence for a combination of clinical, customer, employee and financial excellence.
- Culture change advocate who guides and educates teams on the changes in healthcare and the need to facilitate change in this environment.
Chief Financial Officer
This is a BS in Finance with over 20 years of financial oversight of 20 to 30 Skilled Nursing facilities and growing with one of the most respected Long Term Care organizations on the East coast. Below are the major areas of responsibilities:
- Manage/oversee financial/accounting department including development, preparation & review of financial statements, payroll systems, sales and accounts receivable systems and payables management.
- Responsible for ongoing financial analysis and compliance to lenders.
- Specialist in Medicare, Medicaid reimbursement/cost reporting and third party contract negotiations.
- Represent my company in board/owner discussions with managed facilities.
- Knowledgeable in all facets of conventional, HUD, mezzanine and lines of credit financing.
- Actively involved in the negotiation, diligence, financing and closing on purchase of potential acquisitions.
- Solid understanding of computerized systems and software.
- Specialist in 401(k) related matters.
Chief Information Officer
This is a BS in Computer Science with over 10 years of successful Project Management experience deploying technology including Oracle’s PeopleSoft, Hyperion, enterprise wide voice over IP systems, hardware and software solutions.
- In his current role as Deputy CIO/Senior Director of MIS Customer Support Operations for one of the largest LTC providers in the US he performs the following:
- Manages all subsidiary business relationships and have direct management responsibilities for 7 managers & supervisors and a total team of 40, in support of 400+ locations and 12,000 users.
- Is directly responsible for the Development/Business Intelligence group, Project Management Office, 24×7 Customer Support Center and Field Services organization.
President and Chief Operating Officer
This is an exceptional leader who grew business from 5 facilities and $25m in revenue to 75 facilities and $700m in revenue.
- Developed four main business services; Rehabilitation Services, Long Term Care, Specialized Services ( Alzheimer’s and dementia, Hospice Care, Nurse practitioner business and Hemodialysis) and Home care.
- Developed a nursing contract labor staffing agency.
VP of Clinical Operations
This RN is the VP of Clinical Operations who is responsible for 53 Skilled Nursing facilities
- Achieved 22 Deficiency Free Surveys
- Decreased severity by 4% year over year
- Achieved an HDI of 1.10