Sanford Rose Associates® has been helping its client companies meet their organizational challenges since 1959. Today, the SRA network has unique offices in multiple locations around North America, Europe and Asia.
Sanford Rose Associates® is recognized as a leading recruiter of executive, managerial and professional personnel. Having served the recruiting needs of business and industry since 1959, Sanford Rose Associates® is one of the world’s oldest and largest recruiting firms. With offices from Asia to North America, we have a global capability to handle assignments in a wide range of occupational disciplines at all management levels.
Our dual purpose is to provide the best possible talent for your recruiting needs. We work collaboratively to reach and place candidates across the globe. We are committed to providing recruiting services of the highest quality. In the course of our searches, we adhere to high ethical standards and an extremely demanding code of integrity, objectivity and confidentiality.
Our standard process follows the following steps:
- Consultation and agreement on search process and job description
- Market research and candidate identification
- Candidate interview, assessment and reporting
- Short list reports presented to the client
- Client interview
- Offer, acceptance and candidate serves notice
- All candidates are thoroughly and confidentially referenced.