What We Ask
Career development is a serious process. If you use an opportunity that we present to you simply to ‘shop’ or to try to establish your market value, you are doing yourself a disservice and wasting everybody’s time. There are less risky and more cost-efficient ways to establish your worth – just ask us!
In exploring a career opportunity with the us, you should keep some important points in mind:
- Be honest with us. Share not only your values and career aspirations, but also any obstacles that might affect your consideration of an opportunity.
- Give us a complete description of your work experience.
- Send requested material promptly.
- If you have concerns, tell us in a timely manner so we can deal with them promptly.
- Listen and respond to our counseling; we know the client and his needs.
- Provide us with solid professional references that are familiar with your work.
- Fulfill your commitments: A call to us right after an interview is an important part of the offer development process.
You may be assured that we will be sensitive to your personal needs for confidentiality as we address your questions and concerns. Our ongoing relationships with our clients often give us continued contact with candidates we place; therefore, we want only to make good matches. Encouraging an inappropriate career move would be contrary to our philosophy and counter-productive to maintaining good client relationships. We will ask for your time only when a genuine opportunity exists. Submit your resume to us firstname.lastname@example.org