Position: Superintendent – Excavation and Grading
Location: Bend, OR
This is an opportunity to become part of a tightly knit and steadily growing Excavation and Grading Construction Company.
Are you looking to join an Excavation and Grading company in its early and steady stages of growth? Are you interested in playing an active role in the development of a company as it enters the next phase of its development? Would you love to have influence over projects pursued with a team that collaborates from laborers up to the President? Join the team in these exciting times as they transition from a subcontractor, to a Prime Contractor, and while they are in pursuit of their largest projects to date.
Bend is a desirable, up and coming, beautiful city in central Oregon. A great place to nurture the family, the soul, and your career. As they say in Bend, ITS WHERE BUSINESS AND PLEASURE PLAY TOGETHER.
- Lead your team (up to 10) on projects that vary in size and scope.
- Bond Measures passed giving $7B over the next 7 years (a lot of $ for Oregon) is sparking growth, specifically with ODOT.
- New reliable equipment giving them the ability to self-perform.
- Have a say on what projects are bid and be involved in them from estimating/pre-con through the completion of the project. Your input throughout the process is encouraged by the President and management.
- Professional growth from the continuous mentoring, training, and coaching from the tightly knit team.
- Some travel required within Oregon (6 hrs tops). Company truck for those trips, paid one way.
- Included in a bonus pool that is objectively based on numbers, no subjectivity of any kind.
- Actively pursuing new technologies to innovate and increase productivity to ensure the job is done right, on time, and on budget.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity or other opportunities, please contact:
Office: (916) 304-6667