Great opportunity to expand your skills, run and supervise projects and grow your career! Global manufacturing company with multiple plants around the US! This is a growing company in a stable industry. This is a senior position with extensive travel within the US up to 80%. Must have strong background in industrial electrical 480 volts and familiarity with NEC codes. This position will have a mentor and a training period to make sure you are a success!
Preference for a mid-west location that is more centrally located for travel around the US.
- New capital projects
- Design new systems
- Support of existing equipment
- Oversee integrators/techs
Why work here?
- Stable and growing company in business for over 100 years
- Great benefits and opportunity for growth
- Enjoy working on diverse capital projects
- Work from home and travel across the US
- BS degree is preferred, applicable experience will be considered in place of degree
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Experience as an industrial electrician
- Experience with running projects in an industrial environment
- Experience with projects from greenfield to redesigning existing
- Supervising experience
- NEC code and 480 volt experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with others
- Managing of all electrical construction activities
- Responsible for the selection and procurement of electrical equipment and supplies necessary for the construction of processing facilities
- Responsible for the procurement and supervision of sub-contractors hired to help in the construction of process facilities or buildings.
- Supervise company employees that are used to construct or install electrical equipment.
- Work as a “Hands On” Supervisor, working with laborers if necessary to “get the job done”
- Inspect and maintain all electrical equipment and facilities.
- Develop and institute a program whereas up-to-date drawings and electrical schematics are maintained
- Responsible for tracking progress and tracking costs of all electrical jobs in progress.
- Be able to communicate and interface with upper management, as well as District and General Managers in a responsible and professional manner.
- Be responsible for permits and inspections on jobs working with local electrical contractors when this need arises.