As a Social Media Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing paid and unpaid social media campaigns that primarily increase brand awareness, followers, and consumer engagement, and drive in-store and digital store sales. This person is happily committed to inspiring, educating and growing the community of brand advocates across all social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.). An experienced strategist, creative writer, and result-driven metrics lover who is extremely passionate and proactive about growing the brand across all social channels. Success in this role requires skills in creative strategy and management, and a true love for pushing the limits on leveraging social influencers, platforms, campaigns and communities to aggressively grow the community and social following on all major social profiles.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Designs and implements a social media B2C strategy aligned with brand identity, target demographics and goals.
• Defines/implements growth strategies that build the fan base across all channels; this includes researching industry and competitors, SWOT analysis, creating/implementing an SEO strategy.
• Defines social voice and write creative/engaging social copy that inspires and influences desired consumer responses.
• Works with the larger marketing team and agency partners to create social promotion campaigns, paid-advertising, events and product promotions/launches that are implemented on select social platforms.
• Writes compelling social headlines and copy for posts, ads, images, and campaigns; conceptualize and create eye-catching images that uniquely promote the brand and products.
• Tracks and reports to senior management on social media KPIs, conversions and ROI objectives as they relate to company growth goals; compare against competing brands.
• Selects the optimal social media apps, tools, and platforms to streamline, post and grow social content.
• Leads and grows Influencer Marketing program; continually identifying strategic influencers and co-branding opportunities.
• Weekly analyzes metrics and adjusts strategies as needed; prepares social media reports on a daily/weekly basis and effectively present to Senior Management.
• Fulfill responsibilities under ISO 9001 and 14001; understand and fully support IS0 system.
• Comply with Health and Safety requirements.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Understand and follow company rules and regulations.
• Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• 3+ years of social media experience, preferably working with lifestyle and/or consumer electronics
• Familiar with web analytics and social metrics
• Proven track record of growing social profiles/channels for a company (not a personal social channel)
• Demonstrated leadership building/managing people or teams
• Excellent creative and social writing skills; able to capture brand voice in a succinct, compelling and engaging way
• Experience with different systems of advertising campaigns and paid product promotions on different social media platforms (Google AdWords, FB/Instagram Ads, Post Boosts, etc.)
• Blogging, HTML and site development experience (WordPress strongly preferred)
• Good eye for design; ability to source/edit/create iconic images; experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Familiar with ROI analysis, conversions, standard social media KPIs, SEO and content marketing strategies
• Ability to manage up, proactively manage multiple priorities and projects
• B.A. degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field