- Organizations want value from a search firm – evidenced by the results and retention of the talent we deliver to them
- Exceptionally talented people want an organization they identify with, believe in and aligns with who they are.
- Exceptional talent isn’t looking for you; they are thriving elsewhere. Simply Driven operates above the noise level, engaging exceptional talent with a highly credible voice and compelling value proposition. The messenger is just as important as the message.
- Bad hires are toxic and expensive. Simply Driven’s world-class vetting and discernment process leverages functional expertise, a rigorous assessment/interpretation methodology and wisdom derived from over 20,000 interviews.
- Vetting, discernment and selection require focus in three areas: skill alignment, communication style/ability and traits/attributes. We are uniquely qualified as subject matter experts in each of these areas.
- Human capital is an economic issue. Two things determine your talent ecosystem: results and retention. Simply Driven tracks post-hire employee performance as well as retention. Our success drives your success.
Understand Then Execute
- Our first step is to thoroughly understand your organizational culture and the specific requirements of the position to be filled.
- Then, using a proprietary process called Dimensional Search®, we determine the skills, experiences and personal characteristics necessary to be successful in the position.
- We do not rely on unsolicited resume flow or blind ads.
- The most talented individuals in the marketplace are the hardest to recruit. They are generally not looking for a new position. As such, they have not circulated their resumes, nor are they currently searching job postings or career pages. However, they may be interested in an opportunity when it is brought to their attention in a professional and discreet manner by a highly credible voice.
- Roughly two-thirds of the qualified workforce is unreachable except through a custom-recruiting approach.
- Simply Driven Executive Search’s recruiting assignments rely on our knowledge of the industries and disciplines in which we recruit and we use sophisticated computer technology to manage large amounts of information.
Once we have identified potential candidates, we perform in-depth interviews with each to determine if they meet all client requirements. Additionally we will uncover any personal or family issues that would restrict the candidate’s ability to join our client. In evaluating potential candidates, the Simply Driven Executive Search consultant will use our Dimensional Search® process and:
- Match the candidate’s educational, professional and occupational skills to our client’s specific job requirements and needs.
- Confirm that the candidate’s past experience and successes will effectively contribute to achieving our client’s current and future goals.
- Verify that a candidate’s personal style will complement the corporate culture and will mesh well with the hiring manager’s personality.
- Evaluate the candidate’s long-term potential to take on additional responsibilities beyond the current needs.
As candidates express open-mindedness in the opportunity, we evaluate each against the Dimensional Search® criteria for the open position. We present for interview only those individuals who best fit the assignment profile. We will perform preliminary reference checks and education/certification validations prior to presenting the candidate.
After each interview(s), we debrief both you and the candidate, then follow up to ascertain the candidate’s interest, provide additional information and resolve any misunderstandings. We assist in composing and extending the offer and in negotiating any changes. When needed, we can also provide relocation assistance and cost-of-living comparisons. Once the offer is extended, we stay in constant touch with the candidate and his or her family to resolve remaining issues and facilitate a prompt acceptance and early starting date.