Who We Are
Who we are at Simply Driven is the product of what we believe.
- We believe human capital is an economic variable. How do you attract and acquire great talent when both marketplace noise and marketplace skepticism are at all-time highs? We start with “why”. By doing that, we improve lives.
- We believe attracting great talent starts with the message and the messenger. We deliver your message – your story – better than your competitor delivers theirs. Great talent doesn’t need you; they have no shortage of opportunity. We get through to the people you can’t, because we know how to identify, engage and gently awaken in them curiosity about your opportunity. Starting with “why”.
- We believe successful talent acquisition is a partnership between client and search firm that results in timely, well-informed decisions by all stakeholders in the process. The ultimate success of that partnership is measured by two things: candidate/employee performance and retention post-hire.
- We believe our talent acquisition philosophy must align with our clients in three critical areas: Caliber of Talent, Strategic Approach and Tactical Pursuit.
- Caliber of talent: We believe the most talented people in the marketplace are happy, successful and fairly compensated individuals who often work for competitors of our clients. A career change is not in their current field of vision.
- Strategic approach: We believe talent of this caliber must be identified, engaged, vetted and won from the marketplace. Creating an exceptional candidate experience during each of these phases is essential to achieving success.
- Tactical pursuit: We believe that this requires a proven, repeatable search execution model that demonstrates superior credibility and subject matter expertise, deep relationship connectivity and proper execution from initial conversation through successful hire and onboarding.
What We Do
Finance and Accounting
Our Finance/Accounting practice focuses on corporate positions under the CFO umbrella – accounting, planning, budgeting and forecasting, tax and treasury. We also work in the internal audit/IT audit space.
We also have deep expertise working with CPA firms – audit, IT audit, tax and transaction services (M&A).
Our Automation Engineering practice focuses exclusively on controls and automation engineering. Our core focus is delivering talent in these areas:
- Automation Hardware Engineers
- Automation Software Engineers
- PLC Programmers
- Sales Engineers
- Automation Engineers
- Automation System Engineers
- Automation Design Engineers
We have deep market connectivity to talent with these skills:
- Allen Bradley
- Troubleshooting, modification, debugging and scratch programming
Simply Driven’s Information Technology Practice delivers talent across a wide range of positions on both a direct hire and interim/contract basis:
- Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- SCRUM Master
- Microsoft Developer
- Java Developer
- Data Analyst
- Mobile Application Developer