SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
WHY IS THIS AN EXCITING SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST POSITION:
- Growing company consistently growing at 25% a year
- Looking for future senior leaders
- Newly created positions due to growth
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST:
- Supports research, planning, and financial/feasibility analysis related to the purchase of other locations.
- Corporate five -year strategic plan
- Creates and manages databases, builds and maintains feasibility models, and vet accuracy of all assumptions, inputs and calculations.
- Conducts financial statement and returns analysis, and analyzes historical performance.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST:
- 3-5years underwriting and valuation experience or complex financial modeling experience (Must)
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, SQL, Access, Visual Basic, Tableau (Must)
- Strong written/verbal communication and ability to balance multiple projects within tight deadlines
- Strong accounting and knowledge/understanding of financial statements
Timeshare, real estate experience is a PLUS
Please email your confidential resume to email@example.com
Salary: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00