We license software to companies that are serious about equal pay and help them find and fix pay equity issues, and stay in compliance over time.
We are a small software start-up with ambition. We are passionate about equal pay, our product and our mission and we are devoted to each other and our company. We value transparency, hustle, clarity, truth, and vulnerability.
What you’ll be doing in the near future
The sales account executive will be responsible for driving direct and channel sales of our products to clients around the world. You will manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account care and will play an integral role in the building of and success of the sales team.
Some of the things we expect you to do
• Help build a savvy sales team.
• Define and execute sales plans, and then meet and exceed goals.
• Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
• Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system (ie, SFDC).
• Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
• Participate in any RFP process for prospects/clients, to include final review of all responses, qualifying leads to ensure a good fit.
• Be committed to the cause of pay equity, avoid toxic behavior, and work with a positive attitude and hustle.
• 5 8 years+ of enterprise software sales experience.
• Sales Cycle Expert. You have expertise at the Transactional Enterprise Level. You lead prospects and customers as opposed to reacting to customer requests. You know how to drive a deal.
• Excellent Communication. You know what to say and how to say it.
• Youre a believer in equal pay for equal work, and youre willing to change your career to prove it.
• Competent. Proficient with word processing, spreadsheets, presentation and project management business applications. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
• Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
• Business Intelligence, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Predictive Modeling or similar background/experience. Complex sales to State and Local agencies significant deal experience.
• HR Tech. Experience selling to compensation and total rewards professionals and an overall understanding of the HR Technology landscape preferred but not required.