Join a world-class provider of high-end, precision multi-axis motion control systems!
Our client is currently seeking a Sales Engineer to help customers solve motion control challenges and win design projects with high-tech industrial equipment manufacturers in industries such as Semiconductor and Electronics Manufacturing, Laser Microprocessing, Life Sciences, and more.
The Sales Engineer in this role will focus on: prospecting and hunting for new opportunities, working closely with colleague and customer engineers and managers to convert opportunities into design wins, managing relationships with key accounts and channel partners, and ultimately increasing business and market share in the territory to meet or exceed growth goals.
This position is perfect for someone who:
- has a passion for working with others to solve engineering challenges
- enjoys travel
- has an interest in sales, business development, and entrepreneurship
- has an interest in high precision automation/manufacturing
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in motion control related engineering field (Electrical, Controls, Mechatronics). Additional MBA or business related degree preferred.
- 3+ years Application or Sales Engineering (customer facing)
- A basic understanding of closed loop motion control systems and their components/technologies: motion controllers, servo drives, servo motors, encoders, feedback / PID control, real time motion programs, PC based host applications.
- Ability to prepare complex solution proposals
- Ability to give technical presentations and trainings to small groups
- Ability to travel: 50% overnight travel throughout the U.S. and an annual trip to their global HQ office