Work for a system integration company that offers a positive work environment and a laid back family atmosphere. The companies focus is water/wastewater but they do work in a variety of industries. They are seeking a Project Manager to act as a strong leader who can direct, lead, and bring the best out of their diverse team, encouraging synergy, providing support and making appropriate decisions. The Project Manager will determine the customer’s needs and assign resources to complete projects on time and within budget.
This company is perfect for someone who is looking to have a home and family life. The company has a very positive atmosphere and want to help grow their team member’s careers by promoting from within when they can. They are seeking an individual who is excited about accepting new challenges and learning new tools and processes. The perfect candidate should be able to adapt quickly and hit the ground running with a can-do attitude to participate in this collaborative and casual business environment.
Job Description: As the Project Manager you will be responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of industrial automation projects: including PLCs, HMIs and instrumentation. You will work directly with the COO to assure projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet the customer specified requirements. The Project Manager is responsible for resource management, project scheduling and project control. The Project Manager is responsible for communication with the customer and this will include negotiating change orders with customers.
Why work here?
- Family oriented
- Flexible schedule
- Small-collaborative team
- Focus on independence rather than micromanagement
- Stable Company that has been around for 30 years
- AS Degree in Engineering or higher
- Project Management experience or prior technical management and or leadership experience
- Industrial Automation experience
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- AutoCAD knowledge
- Must be willing to travel regionally 30% of the time
- Responsible for maintaining customer relationships and communication
- Responsible for resource management, project scheduling and project control
- Responsible for Maintaining Project Margin
- Lead team members
- Leads projects and personnel on industrial applications
- Negotiates change orders with customers