Are you an experienced process engineer with a strong background in industrial products? Would you thrive in a family-like environment that puts employees first? Keep reading!
A local Dayton company is seeking a Process Engineer. The incumbent will design, develop, test, and evaluate integrated systems for managing industrial production processes. These include human work factors, QC, inventory control, logistics and material flow, cost analysis and production coordination.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Create and modify work instructions/ process specifications
- New parts notice review
- Employee process training
- Production process support
- Equipment and tooling requirements
- Material flow and layout
- Lean-Kaizen, 5S+, Standard Work
- First Article Inspections
- Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Work closely with Manufacturing, Product, Industrial & Quality Engineering