Our mission at Shapiro Legal Search – A member of the Sanford Rose Associates® network of offices is to become the preferred provider for our clients and enjoy long-term relationships with them.
We take the time to truly understand our clients’ needs and strive to deliver the best result in every search, as measured by our client’s satisfaction and continued loyalty.
We are committed to conducting all of our searches with integrity, confidentiality and professionalism, and strictly adhere to the NALSC code of ethics.
Shapiro Legal Search search consultants use the proprietary Dimensional Search® process which sets us apart. It is a ‘multi-dimensional’ process that matches:
- The Client’s position and expectations with those of the candidate, such as title, compensation, relocation and amount of travel.
- “Technical” requirements, such as education, relevant practice area experience and managerial experience with the candidate’s relevant background and experience.
- Cultural fit of the law firm/company with the candidate’s experience and success in similar cultures and/or his likely adaptability to the law firm’s/company’s culture.
- The chemistry between the candidate and hiring manager as well as the candidate’s attributes to the subjective traits required in the Position Profile.
- How “translatable” the candidate’s experiences and capabilities are to the law firm’s/company’s expectations with respect to responsibilities and major projects.