Are you interested in working for a company that modeled their environment and culture after Google? Stop searching – We may have the opportunity for you!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the country, has joined forces with an innovative Columbus client to fill their Oracle SOA position. The incumbent will install, administer and support processes within the Oracle SOA suite, while integrating it into a large-scale clustered environment. S/he will have expert knowledge of the Oracle SOA product suite including system architecture and administration.
Minimum of 8 years Middleware Administration related experience, in addition to:
– At least 4 years of hands on experience with Oracle SOA Suite administration
– Working knowledge of RedHat Linux Operating Systems
– SOA Suite integration development experience would be a plus
– Experience on Oracle API portal suite would be a plus
– Working knowledge and experience in Shell scripting
– Knowledge of external load balancers
– Familiar with Web Authentication and Authorization systems, including LDAP, Active Directory and single-sign on
– Ability to work within a fast-paced team environment
– Ability to work within a co-located agile team
– Excellent organization skills with ability to balance multiple priorities successfully
– Aptitude for troubleshooting systems or applications
– Ability to assemble and clearly present technical information to non-technical people
– Customer-service focused mindset