OPERATIONS PLANNING MANAGER:
• Develop systems and methods for the planning and management of production.
• Manage day-to-day account sales orders from all countries including USA and International accounts.
• Interface with account buyers and various EDI systems to process and manage incoming orders.
• Interface with sales and marketing team to generate ongoing demand forecasting for operational planning.
• Consolidate account orders and provide reporting and coordination with our factory order planning team in China.
• Maintain calendar tracking and production planning timeline reporting.
• Coordinate activities associated with product shipments, customs and receiving.
• Assist staff in preparing operational presentations and sales updates.
• 5+ years of general office experience in manufacturing planning, trading company, shipping or customs brokerage environment.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with excellent follow through, both written and verbal, with co-workers, factory and clients.
• Working knowledge of all operational systems such as EDI, Great Plains and SAP.
• Chinese language skills a plus but not required.