World’s leading manufacturers of sensors, safety systems and automatic identification products for industrial and commercial applications. The Identification & Measuring sensor portfolio includes the following:
- Vision & Identification sensors
- Measurement & Ranging sensors
Why work here:
- Global stable company with over 70 years experience in over 50 global locations!
- Known for innovative and cost-effective solutions!
- Caters to many industries within the Factory Automation, Logistics Automation, and Process Automation segments!
- Excellent benefits with low family insurance premiums!
- Competitive salary with 401k matching and profit sharing
- Work remotely from home in any major cities in MA, CT, MI, OH, IN, KY!
Specific focus will be on OEMs and limited Integrators & End Users within the following focus segments:
- Automotive Car Manufacturing & Part Suppliers
- Consumer Goods Manufacturing
- Packaging, Handling, & Assembly Machine Builders
- Courier, Express, Parcel
- Storage & Conveyor
- Retail / E-Commerce Fulfillment
- Airports Baggage Handling
- Transport Logistics – AGC, AGV, Mobile Automation
- O&G Upstream, Midstream, & Downstream
- Chemical, Petrochemical, & Refining
- Support National Product Management resources in identifying and analyzing technology trends/developments and customer industry needs.
- Provide Tier 2 level and post-production technical support inclusive of customer, sales, marketing, and other support needs. Support may be in-person or via telephone, WebEx/GoToWebinars meetings, email, and/or other forms of communication.
- Conduct technical training inclusive of customer, sales, and other training needs. Training may be in-person or via telephone, WebEx/GoToWebinars meetings, email, and/or other forms of communication.
- Support National Product Management resources with information on new product/extensions/customization ideas & potential and carry out local technical implementation.
- Lead the creation, review, and submittal of technical support documentation updates.
- Collaborate with Sales and National Product Management resources as a joint selling team. Use the CRM system to document Value Creation Path engagement activities to ensure visibility to all joint selling team members. Proactively compile and analyze metrics within the CRM system to ensure visibility.
- Lead the support of National Product Management in the product launch process to assure the successful introduction of new products into the sales channel.
- Lead the design, development, and construction of demonstration equipment to support activities.
- Expert knowledge in sensor integration, Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) programming, Distributed Control System (DCS) & Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) programming, networking, database management, Asset Management System (AMS) & Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) integration, and cyber security.
- Manage Industry 4.0 enablement technical support activities
- Manage Environment of Customer (EoC) technical support activities
- Manage the application of diagnostic techniques to identify problems and investigate root cause analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or other Engineering discipline preferred OR 4+ years of equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in installation of Industrial Systems in Logistics Automation, Factory Automation or Process Automation industries
- Strong Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to communicate technical concepts in a clear and concise manner, whether written or oral
- Excellent customer relationship skills such as the ability to listen, assert self, resolve conflicts and work out customer concerns
- Ability to understand and apply engineering concepts quickly
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Internet applications
- Ability and willingness to work alternative schedules including weekend, and on-call hours as needed
- Legally permitted to work in the United States
- Ability to travel frequently by plane and/or car