Global leader of process systems and solutions, needs an Inside Sales Engineers to join their team in the either the Chaska, MN or Bismark, ND location. The successful candidate will assist the Engineering and Sales teams in the development and delivery of process control solutions for our industrial customers.
- Hardware, software and simple project service proposals for new and existing system expansions and migrations
- Provide system design services and product selection to meet the scope requirements as defined in Requests for Quotation (RFQ) and supporting documents.
- Growing the day-to-day business and contribute to the growing business unit
- Selecting the hardware and software products to meet the customer needs
- Follow up on all quote opportunities with customers to close sales and articulate technical features and benefits.
- Prepare quotations and bid proposals, that are compliant with customer specification, industry standards, manufacturer specifications, and company Terms and Conditions
- Working with sales team to meet sales goals
- Understand and implement pricing strategies, marketing and account management plans.
- Communicate opportunities, discuss customer issues and work with Outside Sales and other operations team members in developing customer account plans.
- Develop customer relationships to earn status as their trusted adviser.
- Selecting project service requirements for limited service engagements such as panel assembly, associated drawings, and small projects services
- Working with vendors for material procurement
- Developing relationships with 3rd party vendors
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments in products and industries.
- Help the Engineered Solutions team to develop solutions for customers
- Engineering Degree preferred or 2-year Technical Degree with relevant experience
- 2-5 years of experience preferred
- Fisher ROC/RAS experience preferred
- Electrical knowledge with basic Ethernet network design helpful
- Control system and startup services experience preferred
- Oil and gas experience preferred
- 2+ years on-site (field engineering) experience preferred
- High computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn internal business systems)