Great opportunity if you enjoy travelling across the US and want to live almost anywhere in the US! Enjoy being part of a team working on innovative equipment solutions for manufacturing and material-handling plant environments. One of the advantages of this job is it’s all custom and never the same!
This is an established and successful company that designs and builds specialty processing equipment the food industry.
- Hands on experience mechanically and electrically in an industrial setting is a must
- Hands on automation experience including PLC modifying and troubleshooting, will train if needed.
- Ability to travel up to 75% in US
- Good communication skills is a must!
- Working knowledge of AC/DC Systems, VFD’s and motors required.
- Ability to read blue prints and create electrical schematics with AutoCAD and SolidWorks preferred.
- Field wire, panel wire and conduit to meet UL/NEC standards
- Experience with Wonderware/Indusoft and 3rd party HMI programs preferred
- Factorytalk View, Windows CE and basic networking experience
- Experience with startup support, systems commissioning and system troubleshooting