Are you an Engineering Manager with strong design skills? Would you like to grow with one of the most innovative companies in Cincinnati? Keep reading!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the country, has partnered with a Cincinnati client to fill their Engineer Manager position. The incumbent will plan, organize, and direct engineering personnel to meet company objectives for new product development, customer support, and the improvement of existing products and processes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must demonstrate a passion for innovation, and a proven ability to lead teams in an accelerated environment
- Must have a strong preference for design principals
- This is a management role where you will be solving problems, responsible for system architecture, new product development, and business development (not design work).
- Demonstrated experience in management or supervisor role (May look at a technical lead) as you will oversee 8-14 engineers.
- RF past experience is a plus
Education and/or Experience:
- BSEE or MSEE with at least 2 years of experience in a management and leadership role preferred
- Must be a US person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)