A busy instrumentation and control company is looking for an electrician to add to their team! This small systems integrator specializes in water/wastewater controls but also does work in mining, refining, food processing, and other industrial areas.
Will consider various levels of electrician experience (apprentice, journeyman, and master). If your goal is to become a journeyman or master, they have a master electrician you can train under!
This full-time, permanent position offers:
- competitive compensation
- full medical benefits
- retirement plan contribution of 5%
- paid vacation
- relocation assistance
- relaxed, flexible work culture
- opportunity to work in the beautiful Rocky Mountains, sometimes close to National Parks, where you can ski, fish, hike, you name it at the end of your workday!
Electrician Job Duties:
- Install, and test the installation of electrical process control equipment, components and/or systems.
- Confer with operators, supervisors and engineers to implement operating procedures.
- Work with operators, supervisors, engineers and other staff in the design, testing, and evaluation of control systems.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend and plan installation of new systems or modifications to existing systems.
- At least 2 years of electrical experience
- Conduit experience
- A background in 4-20mA control is preferred, but company is willing to train a candidate with strong electrical background.
- Instrumentation experience is a plus!
- Able to lift 80 pounds
- Must be comfortable with winter driving in the High Country
- Ability to travel about 8 nights a month throughout the beautiful state of Colorado and neighboring states.