The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of marketing experience in ecommerce and must know: Shopify, Google Shopping, Adwords, Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Klavio and MailChimp.
The job also require attention to detail to ensure the best possible customer experience when interacting with our company. We are looking for high achieving individuals to join our team and help our company grow to the next level.
This position is for team players, who enjoy getting their hands dirty, take ownership of their core roles and have a high level of integrity. You will be building and managing an off-site team in addition to setting goals and targets for the Amazon marketplace and more.
MARKETPLACE MANAGER DUTIES:
• Accurately recognize product variations and create professional product listings on Amazon, eBay, Shopify and other marketplaces.
• Monitor and Maintain All marketplaces daily for accuracy.
o Monitor Sales quantities and rates. Continue to optimize listings for higher conversions and increased sales.
o Ensure all listings are active, accurate and on brand
• Manage inventory reports, make corrections, and prepare product orders as needed.
• Work with Warehouse, Bookkeeping, purchasing team to ensure proper quantities are sent in, not to exceed appropriate quantities and communicate needs for further ordering from Vendors
• Work with creative team to ensure listings are optimized for conversion
• Enhanced brand content
• Videos are uploaded
• Ensure follow up email sequences are appropriate and within TOS for each platform – update as needed
• Collaborate with Customer Service team on feedback and update listings to optimize customer experience.
• Assist CS team with answering product questions ensuring the BEST customer experience.
• Work in conjunction with the Marketing team to execute PPC, Sponsored products and any/all ad campaigns as they relate to our eCommerce platforms.
• Own and manage new marketplace expansion and implementation of best practices for new marketplaces
• Create Standard Operating Procedures and redundancy for coverage.
• Create Key Performance Indicators for this position to be used for review process and performance evaluation.
• Work with reporting as needed by accounting, licensing and record keeping requires.
• Examine and review profitability of each product to determine expansion or liquidation of products as they are released.
We are a small team with a a startup feel, if that is not the right fit please don’t apply
• HUSTLE: We work to the beat of a different drum
work aggressively Always have a sense of urgency, without sacrificing quality of work
• WOW OUR CUSTOMERS: Take the extra step
it ALWAYS saves time Know Be the Customer
Anticipate needs and provide it before they ask Customers are the BEST marketing
build a life long relationship
• FOLLOW THROUGH AND TAKE OWNERSHIP: Execute
– Own Your Work follow through and finish
– See room for improvement? Present solutions to problems when presenting issues Actions speak louder than words
– Tangible and measurable results
• SCRAPPY AND RESOURCEFUL: Do more with less
Run LEAN MEAN
– Frugality ASK, is this sustainable at scale?
• POSITIVE TEAM SPIRIT: Optimism with a dose of reality
– We are a team and we work together and pitch in where it’s needed
– Golden Rule Treat each other/customers/vendors the way you want to be treated
– No complaining without solutions
– Be humble have fun
– Do the right thing ALWAYS
• PURSUE GROWTH AND LEARNING:
– ASK how can we make it better?
– Support ALL suggestions with concrete data
– If we arent growing and improving we are dying
• PROTECT THE TEAM:
– Protect our culture and values
– Be accountable to each other
– Be open to coaching and feedback