Work for a growing engineering firm with a proven track record of more than 20 years in business. Their success has been built upon their employees talents and dedication to customer satisfaction.
Enjoy an exceptionally stable work environment, challenging assignments, competitive compensation, and benefits and, most importantly, a satisfying and engaging place to establish a profitable and fulfilling career.
- BS or AS in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% – average 2-4 nights/week out of town; typical travel within 100 mi sphere of office, home on the weekends typically
- Preferred experience in a process industry; water, chemical, oil/gas, etc.
- 3+ years programming with Wonderware INTOUCH, Intellution iFIX, and/or Allen-Bradley RSView & PanelVIEW
- Good communications skills and the ability to work well with others are essential.