Spend your day working at a fast growing company in a state-of-art facility! Be part of their global controls team who optimize and upgrade existing Allen Bradley PLCs and their control strategies to accommodate new process changes and software upgrades. Work on capital projects from design through installation of new PLCs for new businesses and plant expansions.
Why Work Here:
- mid-sized company with potential to grow into new roles
- you will have the opportunity to help set the company’s automation strategy for their manufacturing sties around the world
- enjoy minimal travel (occasional domestic or international travel to Asia)
- receive competitive salary PLUS bonus as well as various benefits including: 401K, medical, dental, vision, and generous vacation and parental leave
- Serve as a mentor for site-based engineers and as a technical support backup when complex issues arise and play a significant role in automation initiatives to help the company improve and achieve the best results using new technology.
- Lead automation activities for new products and processes being commercialized
- Develop control system design and get alignment from Development team
- Commissioning new process – validate recipe, control, SPC, and data collection operations
- Production support as expert backup to site engineers
- Develop control system programming capability by providing training, mentoring and feedback to others
- Lead the development of appropriate HMI screens using iFix software
- Collaborate with instrumentation and development engineers to design/configure the device and application network (OT) according to best practices
- B.S. Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical)
- 4+ years of in-plant experience in the food & beverage, pharma, or specialty chemical industries.
- 4+ years of experience with PLC (Allen Bradley or Siemens)
- Ability to troubleshoot and program HMI and PLCs
- Ability to read P&ID and electrical schematics.
- Configuration VFD
- Process instrumentation and transmitters
- Ability to conduct PID loop design and tuning