Are you looking for a position with no travel? This is a great opportunity to work in the food industry with a successful, growing company. This is a great opportunity to work on projects in the food industry and not have to worry about travelling! You will be working on some capital projects and process improvements as well as day to day engineering and maintenance in a plant environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or similar is preferred, a two year engineering degree with applicable experience will be considered.
- Must have at least 3 years related work experience in controls engineering and manufacturing.
- Experience with automation engineering and some project management
- Must have Allen Bradley PLC programming experience
- Wonderware Archestra is a plus
- Knowledge of Packaging Machines, Robotics, AGV, and ASRS Systems is a plus
- Demonstrated experience programming multiple Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Creative problem solver
- Independent Self Starter/Team Player
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Excel, Word)
- Ability to anticipate problems before they occur to eliminate or mitigate issues
- Troubleshooting / Problem Solving methodologies (Six Sigma or similar).
- Interpersonal skills to lead improvement efforts, seeking input and feedback, and implementation of improvement efforts and projects.