The Carter Group believes that exceptional talent is what differentiates top-tier organizations and companies from the “rest of the pack” – we work with our Clients to become best in class by “Finding People Who Make a Difference®”, and we make a huge difference in Candidates’ lives by providing a great, career match.
Our Guiding Principles:
- To create “Triple Win” or “win-win-win” relationships for all of the key parties involved in doing business with us: Clients, Candidates, and and our Firm, The Carter Group.
- To provide high value-added services to our Clients; the Principals do not delegate any key client and candidate engagement tasks to others on our Team.
- To demonstrate that our knowledge, network and expertise in our specialized niche focus makes a substantial difference in the quality, speed, and satisfaction for our Clients.
- To commit to accept only those assignments where there is a great match with expectations and core competencies; in addition, we only accept a limited number of Client/Partners so that our Clients have access to 95+% of the talent pool in its respective niche; and we accept only a given number of assignments at any given time so that we provide superior service and quality results…we do not believe in being “all things to all Clients”….
- The Three C’s are ingrained in what we do: Commitment, Candor, and Communications – for a Client/Consultant to achieve the desired outcomes we must have these elements integrated into our projects and relationships.
- To provide key people who truly make the difference between the success and failure of organizations.
- To provide clients and candidates with the information necessary to make informed decisions.
- To provide added-value by sharing key industry information as well as by being a consultative partner.
- To adhere to high ethical standards and code of integrity and confidentiality as per the SRA Network, SRA Owners’ Association, and Industry/Professional Organizations; we believe in “doing things right – doing the right thing”.