The Carter Group finds that exceptional talent is the difference that differentiates organizations – therefore, we work with our clients to become best in class by “Finding People Who Make a Difference®”, as well by providing value-added services that enhances our clients’ competitive advantage.
Our Guiding Principles:
- To create “Triple Win” or “win-win-win” relationships for all of the key parties involved in doing business with us: Clients, Candidates, and our Company.
- To provide high value-added services to our clients.
- To demonstrate that our knowledge, network and expertise in our specialized niche focus makes a substantial difference in the quality, speed, and satisfaction for our clients.
- To commit to accept only those assignments where there is a great match with expectations and core competencies.
- To provide key people who truly make the difference between the success and failure of organizations.
- To provide clients and candidates with the information necessary to make informed decisions.
- To provide added value by sharing key industry information as well as by being a consultative partner.
- To adhere to high ethical standards and code of integrity and confidentiality as per the SRA Network, SRA Owners’ Association, and Industry/Professional Organizations.