A primary advantage which we offer you is our unique Sanford Rose Associates® (SRA) Dimensional Search® process. Once we have identified potential candidates we perform in-depth interviews with each to determine deliver those candidates that meet or exceed your requirements. We automatically use our difference-making evaluation process to uncover individual personal and family dynamics which may impact the long-term relationship we provide you. To find the impactful people that “will make a difference” to your culture and your company’s success, our exceptional evaluation process results in a superior fit. Using our (SRA) Dimensional Search® process, we:
- Match our candidate’s educational, professional and technical skills to your specific job requirements and needs.
- Confirm that our candidate’s past experience and success will effectively contribute to achieving our client’s current and future goals.
- Verify that our candidate’s personal style will complement the corporate culture and will mesh well with the hiring manager’s team and his/her personality.
- Evaluate our candidate’s long-term potential to take on additional responsibilities beyond your current demands and future expectations.
Our promise to Sanford Rose Associates clients is to genuinely provide competitive advantages, which are clearly marked by our ability to “find people who make a difference.” Our unique success in realizing the perfect fit results from our hands-on, relationship-orientated and customer-centric approach. Among the Distinct Advantages of our biotechnology search approach are the SRA-Boston South Shore commitment to:
- Under-promising and over-delivering, resulting in exceeding our client’s expectations.
- Delivering an unusually high caliber of consistent precision by presenting the highest quality candidates that have statistically proven to surpass the retention and promotion of our executive search competitors, and all other employment resources.
- Delivering unsurpassed attention to detail regarding specific candidate’s compensation, motivations and personal dynamics