Executive Vice President and General Manager Early Phase
About the Company
Our Client is a Clinical Research Organization. Join the growing team, consisting of 1,400 talented and dedicated employees from across the globe. They are doing innovative and exceptional work each and every day. The team is filled with purpose, as they support their sponsors in the discovery of cures and treatments for diseases affecting millions of people around the world.
About the Job
The Executive Vice President and General Manager Early Phase reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for the overall strategic leadership of the company’s Early Phase business.
- Develops and implements business strategies that deliver business growth and a financial plan in line with the Company’s overall strategic goals.
- Ensures that relevant regulatory and compliance obligations are met.
- Oversees over 200 FTE’s and 5 direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science discipline required together with a further relevant postgraduate qualification (eg MBA / PhD) or equivalent
- Minimum of 15 years leadership and budget management experience.
- Strong experience of the full range of a Phase I clinical research environment (Clinic and Bioanalytical Lab experience)
- Proficiency in all MS-Office applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability of work collaboratively
- Full time, days
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Sick days
- Paid Holidays