Our client supplies location driven solutions to the world’s largest manufacturing companies, helping them to optimize efficiency and reduce errors in assembly processes. The company’s solutions are a combination of software, hardware, consulting and delivery services. They are currently seeking candidates for an Application Delivery Engineer position.
This opportunity offers training, travel, and hands-on experience with the best technology in the industry. The Application Delivery Engineers work with customers and internal teams to scope, install, configure, test, and deploy into production location intelligence solutions. This is both a technical and customer-facing position.
The company is forward thinking and innovative company. You will be working side by side with other engineers on cutting-edge real-time 3-D location tracking software and hardware systems. The people on your team are motivated and smart; love learning, and take challenges head-on.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze complex business process requirements from customers and devise technical solution requirements
- Conduct customer site surveys, and prepare system installation plans and system configuration documentation
- Install, configure, and test hardware products
- Implement and configure software products based on the agreed customer configuration requirements
- Deliver customer training for to support successful project implementation and handover to the customer
- Support and troubleshoot technical issues on-site and remotely during and after project delivery
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux), IP Networks, and relational database systems (Oracle, SQL)
- SW development background a plus – C#, Microsoft.NET framework
- Basic understanding of wireless communications and RFID is a plus
- Candidate must excel and remain calm in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills are required for success
- Logical thinker who takes a structured and diligent approach to break down complex problems and devise solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Extensive domestic and some international travel required
- Knowledge of manufacturing environments
The position will be based in Denver, CO and will require travel to client sites for durations lasting up to 2 weeks. Total travel might exceed 50%. Must have or be able to obtain a US Passport.