A growing motion controls company is looking to add to their U.S. team in Seattle, WA. This position involves day trips in and around the Seattle area as well as occasional backup support in Southern California and The Bay Area. The company provides a competitive salary with a monthly car allowance, company cell phone and laptop, and a quarterly bonus program. This opportunity presents the ability to work with intelligent multi-axes motion controllers that reduces down-time and cost, and is capable of giving OEM’s the competitive advantage they need to be successful.
Area of Responsibility:
- Be involved with Technical application support of New Opportunities and Existing Customer.
- Engage the customers via Phone, TeamViewer, Email and on Customer sites. This includes programming, commissioning, and all application review.
- Review Customer Application Specs for proper fit for client Products.
- Technical Support of the Sales Team and Customer Service.
- Be a part of the Application team in the USA and conduct Bi-Weekly Phone Conferences to include product updates and application discussions and problem solving.
- Attend Quarterly Staff meeting in our corporate office with the rest of the Application and Sales Team.
- Conduct regular communications with the Application Manager and R&D Engineering team
- Be proficient with all products client offers and be able to support all customer needs.
- CRM Way of Life – use the CRM to document all Customer Application Activity and insure that direct reports are utilizing correctly.
- Be involved with identifying new OEM opportunities
- Participate in identifying and Sharing market trends, future customer needs and define future company products and solutions – provide the information to HQ.
- Review client Website and Share Point to be informed on applications for better understanding of Solutions and their advantages.
- Responsible for providing a brief weekly report on Application activities to the Application Engineering Manager
- Be involved in the technical review of sales Leads.
- Self-Starter Ability
- Excellent planning skills for efficient performance
- Technical insight and quick thinking
- Understanding of servo and automation systems
- Understand C, C++, .Net, VB, EMBL
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent control of office S/W (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Application experience of 5+ years
- Excellent knowledge in Mechatronics / Electricity / Software / Quality /Environmental Condition
- Excellent communication skills
- B.S. Degree