This is a great opportunity to live and work in a beautiful recreational area in northwestern MN. Enjoy working with a team on innovative equipment solutions for manufacturing and material-handling plant environments. One of the advantages of this job is it’s all custom and never the same!
This is an established and successful company that designs and builds specialty processing equipment for the food industry. Whether it is a sanitary environment or large transport they build with smart engineering and dedicated workmanship. This position is part of a team responsible for designing and developing control systems for new customers.
- Experience in job costing, quoting and estimating
- AutoCAD or SolidWorks electrical design experience
- Electrical schematics and panel layouts
- Design electrical systems and control panels
- BOMs sizing and selecting components
- Must have a background and understanding of controls and automation
- Low travel up to 20% typically, mainly national some opportunity for int’l.
- Great communication skills!