The senior project manager is accountable for scope, schedule, cost, quality, risk, procurement, communication, human resources and integration management for assigned projects. Support for all projects will be provided by senior management. The most critical metric for a project manager is customer and professional satisfaction.
- Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority over Project Engineers for planning, organization, control, integration, execution of, and completion of engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility.
- Creates and maintains all project plans.
- Addresses all the issues that need immediate action and attention.
- Ability to travel is required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is a must
- Extensive knowledge of project management tools and procedures and PMP certification
- Experience in the management and control of budgets, personnel, and material resources
- General knowledge of capital equipment development and construction including scheduling, procurement, manufacturing, testing, and equipment quality
- Must have knowledge of the following software programs:
- MS Office, Outlook, Visual Basic
- Allen-Bradley RSLogix programming software (RSLogix 5, RSLogix 500, and RSLogix 5000)
- Siemens Simatic Step 7 engineering software (S7-300, S7-200, and S7-1200 series modular controllers programming)
- Other programming software for HMI modules and PLCs
- CIP-based programming protocols for networks including ControlNet, DeviceNet and EtherNet/IP, Modbus-based communications protocols
- Other Industrial Control Systems software
- AutoCAD, Autodesk Plant Design Suite Standard, AutoCAD P&ID, AutoCAD Electrical, Autodesk Revit, Bentley MicroStation, Bentley BIM, Bentley MEP
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and work independently
- Must be able to accept unexpected assignments as needed
- Must be able to travel up to 50%, work weekends, nights and holidays. We try to support our customers that have their production shut down.
- Experience with professional performance management, conflict resolution, recruiting and retention
- Experience in the life sciences, food & beverage, and/or automotive industry is preferred
- Experience in automation, validation, process validation, and/or test method validation is preferred