A Large Global Consulting Firm is searching for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. This position will join a tenured, successful group of audit professionals that is highly collaborative, energetic, and professional. The audit team has the ability to work with large amounts of data sets as well as the utilize the “state of the art” tools.
Why is this a unique and appealing opportunity:
1) There is limited to no travel; due to the organizations highly functional tools all of the work is done at the HQ
2) 40 hour work week; this position does not require any overtime
3) Opportunity to move from audit into other roles within the organization
- Perform internal audit audits which include the whole process (setting set audit scope, conduct audit planning, schedule audit, develop customized audit programs, work with management to develop effective, cost efficient control remediation and improvements, and prepares written audit reports).
- Perform SOx testing and works with management on optimizing controls in order to make S-Ox process more efficient and add value to SOx process.
- Become a subject matter expert in various areas and use this information to add value to the company by getting involved in in special projects and consulting assignments by working with management on process and internal controls optimizations.
- Reviews and assesses policies and procedures, and proposes new policies, improvements, etc. as warranted.
- Writes audit reports of findings, recommendations and management corrective action plans. May also present these reports in various management meetings.
- Provides training and mentors other auditors within the department.
- Performs other functions as required.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum 2 years of audit experience or 3-5 years of public accounting experience.
- Specialized Knowledge: Strong working knowledge of regulations of the FASB and SEC, and the provisions of Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002.
- Special Skills: Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Ability to embrace change and ‘think outside the box’
- Other: Professional certification (CPA, CIA, CMA, or CISA) is required.
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $70,000.00 – $75,000.00