SENIOR FINANCIAL PLANNING ANALYST
- Company is very financial stable
- Benefits (medical, dental, PTO etc)
- Industry that is booming so company is consistently growing
- Visible role reporting directly to Senior Executives
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SENIOR FINANCIAL PLANNING ANALYST
- Senior Financial Planning Analyst will perform budget presentations to executive team ( VP of Finance, Controller, CEO)
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques and recommending actions.
- Determines cost of operations by collecting operational data and establishing standard costs.
- Assists in the development of multi-year forecast estimates for organizational expenditures, revenues, capital needs and cash flow; identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Senior Financial Planning Analyst will seek new ways to improve efficiency and increase profits.
- Senior Financial Planning Analyst will increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR SENIOR FINANCIAL PLANNING ANALYST
- Bachelor Degree
- 5 years of experience with forecasting, budgeting, P&L, cash flow
- Public accounting a PLUS or large company experience
- Presentation skills
Please email your confidential resume to email@example.com
Salary: $70,000.00 – $85,000.00