WHY IS THIS AN EXCITING SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYSTOPPORTUNITY
- One of the largest companies in Orlando
- CFO has made this department a significant impact on the company’s future growth
- Visibility to Senior Management
- Promotion opportunities to management
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYSTINCLUDE:
- Financial Business Analysts will conduct complex financial analysis to determine present and future performance.
- Document all data and findings thoroughly, the Financial Business Analyst presents findings to appropriate management personnel.
- The Financial Business Analyst evaluates previous budgets, expenditures, and operational efficiency together with results of the overall financial analysis to develop and implement future budgets.
- Monitor company’s expenditures and profits regularly, ensuring cost effectiveness and making recommendations to management to maximize profits.
- Financial Business Analyst will communicate results and presents business recommendations to upper and executive-level management staff. These recommendations may include cost reduction measures, revenue generation ideas, and ways to streamline operations or increase customer satisfaction.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYSTROLE
- Bachelor Degree
- Strong Excel and/or Access
- Experience presenting to senior management
- Experience pulling data
- Minimum 5 years of experience
Salary: $75,000.00 – $85,000.00