Senior Area Manager, Surgical –Southern CA
(Surgical Sales / Business Development)
About the Company
Our Client develops and/or markets clinically proven and cost-effective orthobiologic solutions for bone healing, bone graft and osteoarthritis that are backed by clinical data. Thousands of physicians worldwide view their representative as an extension of their practices, trusting them with helping in their patients’ care program and alleviating some of their administrative burdens.
About the Job
The Area Manager is primarily responsible for developing existing and new business opportunities while supporting the recruitment, training and management of distributor and hospital accounts within assigned regional area.
- Report to and work pro-actively under guidance from Regional Director (RD) to develop existing and new business opportunities.
- Support RDs in the recruitment, training and management of distributors and hospital accounts to drive sales and meet or exceed established sales goals.
- Provide field support to distributors and new hospital accounts to assist in product approval process.
- Deliver technical information (including clinical data) to clinicians and clinical support team.
- Provide continual education, training and support to distributors and hospital accounts on Surgical product portfolio
- Coordinate with other Company functions such as Marketing, Operations, Customer Service, Finance and customers to execute on plans and achieve business objectives
- Maintain awareness of competitor products and activity and provide accurate market intelligence to line manager.
- Provide sales and marketing support at exhibitions & trade shows
- 4 year college degree or equivalent in business, marketing or science
- 8+ years related experience
- Full time, days
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Sick days
- Paid Holidays