INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER
WHY IS THIS AN EXCITING INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER OPPORTUNITY
- No Travel
- Opportunity for growth to Director of Audit or other roles with the company
- Very visible role working with senior leaders and executives with the organization
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER OPPORTUNITY
- Internal Audit Manager will develop and maintain professional and close relations with client and staff.
- Conduct and record controls self-assessment in assigned region.
- Manage and perform internal audit projects recording existing control environment over business risk.
- Evaluate control environment performance by test work.
- Internal Audit Manager will conduct audits working directly with all internal management levels as well as external clients.
- Review existing company assets and ensure to maintain apt safeguards from all sorts of losses.
- Review and record activities and plans defined by management to resolve issues identified by audit findings.
- Internal Audit Manager will direct planning, organizing and monitoring of internal audit operations.
QUALIFICATIONS INTERNAL AUDIT MANAGER ROLE
- Bachelor in Accounting , Master in Accounting or CPA a PLUS
- 2 years of accounting supervising experience
- Public Accounting experience or large company experience
- SOX experience
Salary: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00