Director of Medical Staff Services
Directs and manages all functions within Medical Staff Services. Assists in making recommendations and decisions for long range strategic planning that may affect the operational efficiency of the Department and the Hospital. Establishes effective relationships with staff, peers, administration, medical staff and Board of Trustees. Position is responsible for Physician Relations and credentialing.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree in Health Administration or related field preferred
- Minimum of seven year’s related experience and/or equivalent of four years’ experience in leadership role
- 3 plus years’ experience in physician credentialing and physician relations with Medical Background
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ability to communicate effectively with all health care team members, especially medical staff and cooperative working relationships
- Ability to demonstrate good financial management
- Ability to provide consultation
- Ability to coordinate department service inter and intra hospital
Our Client is a mid-sized hospital and is part of a national hospital system. The hospital culture is an incredible team oriented environment with a healthy work/life balance!