DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNTING
- Leading company in their industry
- Large company with no red tape
- Promotion opportunities
- Build a team
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNTING:
- Director of Accounting will record, analyze, review and report financial transactions to produce financial statements and supporting schedules and analysis in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting principles.
- Work with Corporate and operations to ensure timely and accurate accounting integration
- Provide direction for proper revenue recognition accounting
- Develop, distribute and monitor internal control policies and procedures.
- Support the annual financial audit performed by a third party public accounting firm.
- Support various tax reporting requirements performed by a third party public accounting firm.
- Provide interpretation and recommendation of technical accounting rules and regulations as needed.
- Provide ad hoc project support as needed.
- Director of Accounting will adhere to all safety policies and procedures in performing job duties and responsibilities while supporting a culture of high quality and great customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR DIRECTOR OF ACCOUNTING
- Bachelor Degree, CPA a PLUS
- Large company experience
- Public Accounting a PLUS
- Strong Excel and/or Access
- Minimum 5 years of experience
email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: $120,000.00 – $140,000.00