The Credentialing Coordinator is responsible for credentialing hospital providers from start to finish, including putting a medical staff packet together following Joint Commission requirements and regulations.
- Meditech and MIDAS experience
- Minimum of three to five years’ coordinator experience required.
- Prior experience in comparable hospital/medical environment helpful.
- Previous supervisory experience desirable.
- Education Associate Degree or business related courses/workshops/seminars.
- Some knowledge of medical terminology, and familiarity with hospital operations.
- Demonstrates excellent grammatical, stenographic, literary, organizational and scheduling skills.
- Knowledge of the credentialing process required
Our Client is a large hospital and is part of a national hospital system. The hospital has a strong leadership team and is the top hospital in the community.