Enjoy an exceptionally stable work environment, challenging assignments, competitive compensation, and benefits and, most importantly, a satisfying and engaging place to establish a profitable and fulfilling career.
Work for a growing engineering firm with a proven track record of more than 20 years in business. Their success has been built upon their employees talents and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- BS or AS in Engineering or Computer Science preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50% typical travel within 100 mi sphere of office, home on the weekends typically
- Preferred experience in a process industry; water, chemical, oil/gas, etc.
- 3+ years programming with Wonderware INTOUCH, Intellution iFIX, and/or Allen-Bradley RSView & PanelVIEW
- Good communications skills and the ability to work well with others are essential.