Great opportunity with less than 10% travel! Work for a growing, global manufacturer who is a leader in their industry! Grow your career in automation working for a German owned company that is commutable to beautiful Champaign, IL.
Looking for a controls engineer or electronic tech to work on improvement projects and plant maintenance. This is a great opportunity to work for a well run global company with strong career opportunities and benefits. 1st and 2nd shift opportunities available due to growth!
- strong and recent experience with Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Technology or related field (preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing electrical services PLC troubleshooting and modifying with Siemens, Allen Bradley, and GE Fanuc
- Understanding of machining process is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret fine print, electrical drawings
- Excellent reasoning and problem solving ability
- Strong mathematical ability
- Ability to follow step-by-step instructions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Manual skills to operate hand tools, VOM meter, oscilloscope, Amp probes, and other tools