- Stable company with minimal turnover
- Tight knit team who has worked together for several years
- New Facility in a central area
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR CONTROLLER INCLUDE:
The Controller is responsible for all day-to-day financial/accounting functions that are required to support the company.
Primary tasks include:
- Managing the financial reporting of all project and property ownership entities (balance sheet and P&L);
- Preparing tenant statements including billing for electricity and other separate charges on a monthly basis, and CAM reconciliations at the end of each year;
- Preparing bank reconciliations on a monthly basis for each property/entity;
- Tracking cash positions for each property, parent company and affiliated entities;
- Preparing annual budgets for each property, current financial statements and projected cash flows for each entity;
- Controller will track budget vs. actual for each property and construction project;
- Bachelor’s degree required with an accounting or finance concentration.
- CPA Designation a PLUS
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience in real estate property management accounting.
- Experience with Yardi or MRI
Salary: $85,000.00 – $100,000.00