Associate Medical Director Long Term Care
The organization is a technology enabled, clinically integrated network manager. Their professional services and proprietary IP effectively reduces the unsustainable cost of healthcare, improves quality of care and drives positive member experience. The Organization’s solutions achieve “value” through quality, cost reduction, improved outcomes and increased member satisfaction.
The Associate Medical Director provides medical oversight and supervision services to the Physician Extenders (NP’s), including appropriate patient chart review.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Physician serves a physician supervisor for Physician Extenders who provide services for Members as assigned by the Organization, and in accordance with applicable state or federal law.
- Physician shall be responsible for medical oversight and supervisory services of the healthcare services to the Members.
- Conduct weekly medical chart review, assure that the records are signed and dated by the appropriate practitioner and report any medical quality or Member health concerns.
- Be available to provide advice and assistance to all Physician Extenders during those hours the organization is open for provision of services.
- Provide medical input into policy and procedure development, and review and approve new protocols applicable to Physician Extender health care services to members.
- Current Medical License (without actions) in current state.
- Board Certified
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer/phone skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer Service awareness
- Experience in long term care environment